You can add an item to your order as long as your order hasn't already
entered the shipping process. Simply create another order and then go
to Your Account to combine your new order with the one you previously
placed. Here's how to add an item to your order:
- 1. View the status of your open orders to make sure your earlier
order hasn't entered the shipping process. Please bear in mind that
items shown as shippable within 24 hours may enter the shipping process
immediately after you place your order, and it may not be possible
to combine such items with existing orders.
- 2. After you place your order, return to Your Account to view your
open orders and click the "Select orders to combine" button.
- 3. Select the orders you wish to combine and click the "Combine
orders" button. If the orders you choose to combine differ in any
way, we will ask you to confirm the particulars of the new order.
Note: We're unable to
combine or add items to the following types of orders:
- Orders that have already entered the shipping process
- Wish List orders
- Orders for gift certificates
- Replacement orders generated by our customer service department
- Orders that contain out-of-print items
- Orders paid by gift certificate